The Cal Flame Built-in 4-Burner Gas BBQ Grill has the cooking power of up to 75,000 BTUs. This stainless steel grill features a convenient full width drip tray, four cast stainless steel burners with independent ignitions, lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging, independent knobs with an exclusive patented design and convenient lights to cook day or night. The rotisserie feature has motor mounts on the grills left or right side and includes an independent 15,000 BTUs rear burner that is ideal for rotisserie cooking. Enjoy favorites like eggs or bacon with an easy to store griddle tray designed to fit the Cal Flame grill or infuse BBQ with the smoky flavor everyone loves with a covered accessory smoker tray. The Cal Flame grill cover is included. Grill comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Heavy 3/8 in. solid stainless steel wire grate offers 800 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Overall 75,000 BTUs cooking system delivers powerful heat and performance
- 15,000 BTUs high powered burners are durable and retain heat for even cooking while infrared 15,000 BTUs back burner provides extra rotisserie cooking power
- Each exclusive heavy duty Cal Flame burner control knob independently powers an easy-start piezo ignition for reliable lighting with the twist of the knob
- 4-piece solid stainless steel cooking V-grates are easily removed for cleaning, while a full width pull-out drip tray catches any mess under the cooking area
- Solid stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean and maintain
- Weather-resistant stainless steel construction resists stains, rust and can be used year round
- Any burner can be switched to a sear zone burner
- Lip guards on all burners prevent clogging
- Convenient lights to cook day or night with easy on/off switch
- Full width warming rack
- Easy-start ignition every time
- Front splash guard with vent keeps grease away from knobs
- Full-sized rotisseries holds up to 35 lbs. or 2 chickens
- Uses liquid propane (LP) fuel or optional natural gas conversion kit available separately
California Proposition 65
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.
Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
Specific Product, Chemical, and Area Exposure
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/products-places.
WARNING: Consuming certain products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Wood Dust Exposure
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Furniture Product Exposure
WARNING: Some furniture products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
For more information on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
For a fully updated list of all the chemicals and compounds that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity, go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list