Turn your backyard into a state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen with the Cal Flame 22-e6004-ST 6 ft. BBQ Island. This breathtaking barbecue island includes a 60,000 BTU 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Barbecue Grill, 27 in. Stainless Steel Access Door, 4.6 cu. ft. Built-In Stainless Steel BBQ Refrigerator, electrical outlet and umbrella hole, making it a great fit for your backyard lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a BBQ Island for entertaining family and friends or cooking simple backyard meals, the BBQ Island Series has the island that is perfect for you and your home. The 60,000 BTU 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Barbecue Grill features a convenient full width drip tray, one-piece handle, four cast stainless burners with independent ignitions, lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging, included rotisserie motor mounts on left or right side. The 6 ft. porcelain tile counter is a two tone design of Tropical Brown and Cream tiles with a durable, stain free base made of Stony Creek Ameristone Stucco.
- Heavy 3/8 in. solid stainless steel wire grate offers 800 sq. in. of cooking surface
- Overall 60,000 BTUs cooking system delivers powerful heat and performance
- Easy-to-clean 304 stainless steel body is fully welded for durability and a seamless welded double-walled grill hood locks in heat
- Four 15,000 BTUs high powered burners are durable and retain heat well for even cooking and 1 infrared 15,000 BTUs back burner provides extra rotisserie cooking power
- Each exclusive heavy duty Cal Flame burner control knob independently powers an easy-start piezo ignition for reliable lighting with the twist of the knob
- 4-piece stainless steel cooking V-grates are easily removed and small enough to fit into a dishwasher for cleaning, while a full width pull-out drip tray catches any mess under the cooking area
- Weather-resistant stainless steel finish resists stains, rust and can be used year round
- Any burner can be switched with sear zone or smoke tray
- Lip guards on all burners to prevent clogging
- Convenient grilling lights assist in cooking day or night
- Easy-start ignition every time
- Uses liquid propane (LP) fuel and includes a natural gas conversion kit
- Door is all stainless steel seamless construction, hangs in left or right configurations, with industrial strength hidden hinges and an extra-large handle
- 4.6 cu. ft. refrigerator is manufactured from strong, durable 430 stainless steel and is a convenient 115-Volt plug and play, fully enclosed/insulated unit with 5 removable shelves
- Grill island is built to order
California Proposition 65
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.
Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
Specific Product, Chemical, and Area Exposure
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/products-places.
WARNING: Consuming certain products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Wood Dust Exposure
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Furniture Product Exposure
WARNING: Some furniture products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
For more information on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
For a fully updated list of all the chemicals and compounds that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity, go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list